This feature gives you everything you need about the current 24ct gold price per gram and it lets you decide whether selling 24ct gold is the right decision for you.
The economic rules regarding 24ct gold prices are the same as all commodities – they are driven by the demand from investors and supply from the suppliers and gold is essentially the same product it has been for thousands of years. In fact some experts suggest that at least 80% of the gold that has ever come out of the ground is still in day-to-day existence in one form or another.
Because of our current nervousness surrounding investments in money markets and shares, investors are looking for ways to invest their money that in the long term won’t decrease in value, and the price of gold is a perfect example.
24ct gold prices have risen steadily over the last few years and now might just be the best time to sell your 24ct gold.
- 24ct gold is too soft and malleable to be made into jewellery
- 24ct gold is often referred to as ‘fine gold’ or ‘four nines’ since it is 99.99% pure
- As of 2010, the US has 8,133 tonnes of gold in its reserves at Fort Knox, while Canada has only three!
The carat rating of gold affects its market value. The purity of is measured in a total of 24 units, or carats. 24ct gold is 99.99% pure gold.
Current 24ct Gold Price per Gram
As at October 2013, the current 24ct gold price per gram is about £24.75 but prices tend to change on a daily basis and you will see variations between different buyers and sellers. We always recommend hunting around for the best deals, not simply for the best 24ct gold prices, but for class-leading businesses you can trust, like 62days.com.
You will see gold prices sometimes quoted in ‘troy ounces’ and one troy ounce equates to 31.1g.
Work out the troy ounce price easily by multiplying £24.75 x 31.1, which give you an average 24ct gold price per troy ounce of approximately £770.
Future Gold Prices
Guessing the future prices of any commodity, especially 24ct gold prices, is usually the reserve of experts and it is, as we all know, notoriously uncertain. You’ll find some experts who suggest the 24ct gold price is as high as it’s going to be and others who say that 24ct gold prices are still on the up so hold onto it or even buy.
As with every subject we advise on, do your own research and speak to independent gold experts and you will be armed with the information you need to ensure you choose the right option.
24ct Gold Prices Online
One of the fastest, easiest and most accurate ways of finding out how much your 24ct gold is worth is by using sites like www.62days.com. We offer you a safe, secure and transparent way to sell gold, sell jewellery, sell silver and sell other valuables.
- Our gold and jewellery experts will a value your 24ct gold and any other gold items you may be looking to sell.
- Every purchase and sale we make is backed by TRUSTe, the internet’s leading online privacy provider.
- After you sell your 24ct gold, we will give you a 62 day cooling off period.
- For a 100% free, no obligation quote and the latest 24ct gold prices, upload a picture of your 24ct gold.
- We can offer you amongst the highest 24ct gold prices you will find on the internet.
- We use secure, reputable payment providers like PayPal, Google Checkout, Neteller, Moneybookers or we can pay straight into your bank account.
- Your 24ct gold items are insured for loss and damage and we use FedEx as our courier of choice.
What You Should Do Now
You can get a lot more information about 24ct gold prices, and you can find out how much money we will offer you for your gold items by uploading a picture today for a free quote.