Sell Your Tag Heuer Watch Online For Cash
If you search online for ‘sell Tag Heuer watch’, you’ll likely get thousands of results but not all of them will offer to purchase your Tag Heuer watch, few will give you free, no obligation valuations and it’s fair to say that not all of them are likely to be entirely easy.
We believe that one option which provides ease, safety and security when you want to sell your Tag Heuer watch is by using industry-leading websites like us – 62days.com.
TAG HEUER WATCHES – A HISTORY
Tag Heuer can trace its roots back to 1860 when Edouard Heuer founded his watch-making workshop with the sole aim of making time measurement more precise. Today, Tag Heuer watches retain the founder’s original vision and this is one of the reasons the timepieces are so closely identified with the sporting world, including sailing, skiing and Formula 1.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR TAG HEUER WATCH?
Selling Tag Heuer watches for cash is done by thousands of people for a multitude of reasons.
For some who are looking to sell watches it’s about raising money. In this case, to sell your Tag Heuer watch online or on the High Street is relatively straightforward but be careful of people giving you below market valuations simply because they think you need a fast sale.
There are also people who change their watches like others change their socks. Maybe it’s not fashionable anymore or maybe you simply don’t like the style. Either way, if you want to sell your Tag Heuer watch, remember to try to get a good price, even if you don’t need the money!
Some people may have inherited a luxury, antique or rare Tag Heuer watch and the early models are worth a great deal of money, especially if they are in excellent condition with the documentation and Certificate of Authenticity. At 62days, our in-house Tag Heuer watch specialists will be able to advise you on what you have and if you decide to sell your Tag Heuer watch, all you need to do is upload a picture and let us do the rest.
In general, whatever your reason for selling, as with any second hand sales make sure you thoroughly research the market, take note of what similar watches are going for and then refer back to this most interesting of articles for your options on what to do and how to do it.
HOW TO SELL YOUR TAG HEUER WATCH
Selling Tag Heuer watches is easy if you know exactly what you have, what it’s worth and where the best place to sell it is. The type of person who spends a lot of money on second-hand designer watches will usually be well prepared, so you have to be too.
- What Tag Heuer watch do you have? Do you know the model, the serial number and when it was made? If you do, you’re in a very strong position, but if you don’t…
- Speak to an independent watch dealer (known as ‘horologists) and get a ball-park valuation. This is of particular benefit to buyers because the valuation is as it says – independent’.
- As we’ve said, if you’re in possession of the Certificate of Authenticity, and any documents it originally came with, your net result is likely to be higher than without them.
- If you’re selling your Tag Heuer watch online, make sure you upload pictures that show EVERY detail and highlight any problems or scratches/damage at the start, as this will avoid problems later.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO SELL TAG HEUER WATCHES
Selling Tag Heuer Watches with 62days.com
At 62days, we strive to offer our clients the best prices for Tag Heuer watches, and can offer on a whole range of models, including if you’re looking to:
- Sell Tag Heuer Carrera watch
- Sell Tag Heuer Grand Carrera watch
- Sell Tag Heuer Monaco watch
- Sell Tag Heuer Link watch
- Sell Tag Heuer Aquaracer watch
- Sell Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch
- Sell Tag Heuer SLR watch
- Sell Tag Heuer Golf watch
In addition, we’ll give you competitive prices for ladies Tag Heuer watches and vintage, second-hand or rare Tag Heuer watches.
Selling Your Tag Heuer Watch at Auction
Selling your Tag Heuer watch at auction can often be the perfect solution but please make sure you’re aware of both the pros and the cons –
If your particular auction doesn’t get a big turnout or you sell your Tag Heuer watch but aren’t overly happy with the price, you can’t do much about it.
Reserve prices are useful but if you don’t sell, you’re back to where you started, minus the fees you’ve had to lay out to get the auction house to sell your Tag Heuer watch in the first place.
Selling Your Tag Heuer Watch at a Pawnbroker
Pawnbrokers will give you cash for your Tag Heuer watch but they use it to secure a loan. Therefore, what they offer you will be on the low side and if you decide you want to get it back, their fees and admin charges can get very high. Make sure you are aware of your liability before you make any decisions. While the majority of people will use pawnbrokers to sell designer jewellery, sell gold or sell silver, in fact pawnbrokers are likely to make an offer for a luxury watch as well.
Selling Your Tag Heuer Watch to a Dealer
Antique or rare Tag Heuer watches are in high demand, and while dealers will give you a valuation (which they might charge you for), if they want to buy it themselves they may offer you a lower price because they then need to sell it on at a profit.
Selling Your Tag Heuer Watch on Peer-To-Peer Trading Sites
Playing ‘sell Tag Heuer watch’ games on these sites are no fun for anyone and can often result in broken promises, poor communication and at worst, you may become a victim of fraud. You may wish to be careful how you approach these types of sites and you should certainly be aware of any security and privacy advice they provide before using such a service.
Selling Your Tag Heuer Watch on the Internet
62days.com offers our clients fast and 100% FREE valuations so you can sell your Tag Heuer watch online safely and hassle-free.
- You get instant cash for your Tag Heuer watch so you don’t have to walk the high streets or spend time visiting dealers and auction houses.
- Selling your Tag Heuer watch online with 62days is FREE, plus, after uploading your pictures and after you’ve made a decision to accept our quote, we’ll collect your watch by FedEx.
- Uniquely in this industry, if you decide to change your mind at any time, you have 62 days to buy your watch back for exactly the same price we bought it for and with no hidden or stealth ‘admin’ fees or interest rates to worry about.
- At www.62days.com we will give you competitive prices for second-hand Tag Heuer watches.
- We use PayPal, Google Checkout, Neteller and Moneybookers or alternatively, we will deposit the money straight into your bank account.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NOW
Cash for your Tag Heuer watch is instant with 62days. All you have to do is upload a photo and we will send you a quote.